What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization. We provide a full-service SEO program that is ideal for businesses that want to rank higher on search engines for their local or national business.
How many Keywords does the SEO Base Package include?
We target 7 Keywords, which consists of the Geography where the client is located + 7 words. Example of 1 Keyword: Financial Advisor Beverly Hills, Virginia.
What makes a Full-service SEO?
We do onsite edits and adjustments, offsite link building, website submissions, and we write content. We also provide full reporting, an excellent dashboard to see the details in a transparent way, and Partner support.
Can I get a Custom quote or do a bigger program?
Absolutely, we offer custom quotes where we audit the site and provide a cost. Often this is for national quotes or multi-location businesses, like a franchise. To supplement the base program, we offer Add-ons. These Add-ons can be ordered with the initial order or at any time during the program.
What are Add-ons?
Add-ons are simply a way of building the program to cover what the client needs. This can include an additional Geography, and an additional set of 7 Keywords, and More power to the existing program.
What do I get for each Add-on?
Essentially, each Add-on doubles the work we do to help the SMB achieve success and cover the expanded program. Think…more on-page work, more content, more link building.
Example: A Financial company in Beverly Hills gets 7 Keywords with the base plan. If they want 7 additional Keywords (14 total) that will be 1 Additional Topic Add-on.
If they desire an additional Geography along with Beverly HIlls, like say Los Angeles, that would simply be 1 Additional GEO Add-on. This equates to 7 Keywords targeting 2 Geographies.
The SEO Base Package includes:
All-in-one SEO dashboard
1 keyword topic and 1 target location (Location of Business)
7 target keywords
1 piece of content writing or guest blogging (every 6 months)
10+ backlinks every month
5 website pages of on-page optimization
Website audit and SEO issues fixes
Google My Business listing advanced optimization as required
Website goal conversion tracking [Google Analytics]
SEO KPI dashboard and metrics
Website uptime monitoring and reporting
Weekly website SEO health check via crawler audit
Weekly and Monthly SEO status reports
- All-in-one reporting dashboard: Track your campaign progress with your own dashboard for the client to access and view the campaign performance.
- Pricing: We leverage our high volume of work and proficiency with programming and technology, which allows us to pass on the benefits to our agency partners and their clients.
- Convenience: Having multiple companies we work in multiple time zones and can provide sales and service support to our top-tier agency partners.
- Experience and Team Strength: We’ve been at this for 15 years and have seen it all, the various Google updates, changes in SEO, and have successfully navigated for our clients. With a Co-Op team of over 35 we are one of the largest Search Marketing companies in Virginia.
- KPI’s: Keyword tracking for both Desktop and Mobile rankings, Google Maps, Google Analytics integration and Google My Business integration. Set and track Goals in Google. Call tracking and Lead Form set up and tracking. Live Chat implementation, notification, and results tracking. Audit reports.
Google does not give direct answers to this, but every few months a major algorithm update seems to occur. In between, many small updates consistently appear. SM Marketing tracks over 1 million key terms allowing us to quickly see fluctuations in a wide range of businesses. By seeing this, we can evaluate what’s working best and make adjustments to campaigns.